South Beach On The Cheap

Following the South Beach Diet on a budget. I will be buying most of my food at Aldis, clearance and sales at other markets.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Trader Joe's

 I love love love this place! I haven't been for awhile so tonight I went.
I got a pretty good selection of things for less than forty dollars.
Crushed Garlic $1.79
Cashews $3.49
Slivered Almonds 2.49
Tahini Sauce which I have never tried before 2.49
Organic Chicken broth 1.99
My favorite Black Mango Tea 1.99
Spinach Fontina Chicken Sausages 3.99
White Balsamic Vinegar 2.29
Grilled Chicken Breast Strips  4.99
( I keep these on hand for days when I just can't face making my lunch salad at home.
Red Wine Vinegar 1.79
Fennel (2 lg. bulbs) 2.49
Snow Peas 2.69
Organic Sweet Onions 2.49
All for less than 40 dollars. Some of these things cost way more even at Wally world.

I didn't count the bag of Teeny Tiny Potatoes and triple Ginger snaps that Mr. SBL snuck into the cart when I wasn't looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment